Wednesday, January 16, 2013

6 Months!

Weight: 14 pounds 11 ounces Height: 26 inches Isa got Influenza A, which made my happy baby sad for about five days. She also rolled off of me onto the floor for the first time while I was feeding her in the middle of the night, it was the saddest night I ever had, I felt horrible. I need to remember how mobile she is now, she cant crawl yet but she sure can roll to wherever she wants to go! Isa also got to try baby food, i thought she was going to be so excited and so good at it at first but it has taken her a while to figure out how to keep it in her mouth and swallow it and not spit it right out with a funny look on her face like i just gave her something really weird, so far she has tried rice cereal, squash and sweet potatoes, its oddly exciting to give her new things and see how she likes them. She has really started to love her little jumper that Gabe and sarah let us borrow she will jump for hours until she literally falls asleep in it, its so fun to watch her and its so nice to keep her entertained to that I can get a shower in and some other things done around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment