Thursday, December 20, 2012

5 Months!

Five Months! 14.9 lbs
Every month Isa is more and more fun to get to know. She sucks on everything including her lip, her, thumb, her foot and anything else she can get her hands on! She has learned how to stick her tongue out and make lots of noise with spit bubbles. She loves to jump, wiggle which means I never find her in the same position I left her when I put her to bed! She also loves to smile at anyone who talks to her. Even though she doesn't get a bottle very often she has mastered how to feed her self with one! This month Isa got to meet Jesus’s helper, Santa Claus and take her first road trip to San Diego with cousin Ashley and spend some time with her little cousin David Jr. and had so much fun playing with all of his toys! We discovered it is time to add a baby jumper chair to her collection of toys. Isa is still a very good sleeper and I still look forward to seeing that first smile on her face every morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment